Our Sponsor Partners become a part of our Community
Every year, our members engage with the Master Builders community through:
- Training & Development
- Mandatory Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to maintain their licence
- Engaging our apprentices
- Competing in our awards for excellence in building and construction
- Utilising our in-house business support services - industrial relations, workplace health and safety, legal and contracts and government regulation/legislation advice
More than 15,000 individuals take part in our various events each year, staying abreast of the latest information from our community partners.
We provide a fortnightly newsletter and a platform from which we actively communicate with our members.
- Become part of our trusted community
- Share products and services directly with the people that buy and use them
- Build and enhance their relationships within our community
For more information on becoming a partner and what opportunities we have please click here.
You can also contact our Sponsorship Relations Manager, Haley Tibbetts via email or phone 0412 980 829.