Where to find eContracts
Click the drop down menu next to your profile name (top right hand corner of the website) and click My eContracts. Please note you must be logged in to access eContracts.
eContracts are only available to Master Builder members.
Currently available are eight of our most popular contracts including the Residential Building (BC4), the Cost PlusResidential , the Commercial Building BC3 and the Residential Renovations and Additions.
Simply log in and start a new contract. When you have completed a contract, you can buy it by clicking the 'BUY' button. The ‘draft’ watermark will be removed and the contract will now exist in your ‘Bought Contracts' page. Edits can still be made to the contract but Client's name and site address will be locked with no option to edit them.
- Complete online access to create, edit and manage your contracts.
- Range of contracts available including Master Builders commercial and residential contracts and subcontracts.
- Email functionality to send clients, subcontractors and colleagues a link to view contracts online.
- Clone action to copy your contracts and edit the necessary content whenever you need a contract similar to one you’ve already completed.
- Cheaper pricing scheme reduced prices per contract - cheaper then buying hardcopy and you don't need to buy multiple copies. Print as many as you need.
1. Once you are logged in, click the drop down menu next to your profile name (top right hand corner of the website) and click My eContracts
2. Click START NEW ECONTRACT
3. Select from the range of contracts available by clicking the SELECT button
4. The selected contract will now open for you to start filling out.
5. To move forward or backwards in a contract, select the Next or Back buttons. Alternatively, use the side bar navigation links on the right hand side of the screen.
6. At any time you can click Save to save entered data or Save & go to My eContracts to save your contract and return to “My eContracts”. All data will be saved. You must have a client name and site address entered before a contract can be saved.
*Please note that eContracts is not a storage facility and the PDF download of the contract is the true version after purchase.
What if I need to change the client's name after purchase
No problem. You can't do it but we can make the changes for you. Simply complete this form and we will make the corrections for you.
I keep getting asked to log in while using eContracts
This is an easy problem to fix. You simply need to clear your browser's cache. After you do this, log back in using your Master Builders user email and password.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the "Clear browsing data" window
- Make sure that Cached images and files and Cookies and other site data are checked and that the time range is set to All time.
- Click Clear data.
The fastest way to clear your cache is to use following shortcut: [CMD] + [ALT] + [E].
- Open Safari
- Click on Safari in the menubar
- Click on Reset Safari
- Make sure that Remove All Website Data is checked
- Click on Reset
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the "Clear browsing data" window.
- Make sure the time range is set to All time.
- Click Clear now to clear your temporary internet files.
- Close and reopen Edge for the changes to take effect.
I am having a problem with eContracts
Please note, simply clearing your browser's cache will fix most issues. After you do this, log back in and the problem will probably be resolved.
If after clearing your cache you are still having an issue with eContracts, please complete the form below and we will contact you asap.