Master Builders Association NSW will be facilitating a series of Suicide Prevention Gatekeepers Training Workshops for MBA members and their employees (including building trade apprentices).
safeTALK (a.k.a. Connector Training) is an evidence-based course delivered in partnership with Mates in Construction.
The Program is funded by the NSW Ministry of Health and will be delivered for FREE.
safeTALK is a half day face to face course that trains participants to identify people who are at risk of suicide, engage with them and connect them to resources to help them.
To register for the Program, please click on the registration form at the bottom of this page.
If you or anyone you know needs help:
- Mates in Construction 1300 642 111
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue on 1300 224 636
- MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- Headspace on 1800 650 890
- QLife on 1800 184 527
- Relationships Australia on 1300 364 277
- ReachOut Australia