Hansen Yuncken is delighted to announce our appointment as Managing Contractor for the NSW Government’s cladding remediation program, Project Remediate.
Registrations of Interest are now open for the following disciplines:
- Building Investigation Contractor
- Façade Consultant
- Fire Engineer
- Architectural Service
- Structural Consultant
- Quantity Surveyor
- Independent Assurer (Building Certifier)
- Recycling contractor
- Remediation Contractor
- Cladding Product Supplier
If you wish to register your interest, please send the following information to email@example.com demonstrating your capabilities:
- Outlining skills, knowledge and experience in façade or façade remediation works including completed projects within the last 5 years.
- Registration status with the Design and Building Practitioners Act 2020 (NSW) as applicable.
- Outline your key resources and organisational capacity, clearly identifying your ability to complete works to multiple buildings.
- Insurances including Public Liability, Workers Compensation and Professional Indemnity (required as applicable for those disciplines)
- Current Quality and Work Health and Safety accreditations
- Compliance with WHS Act 2011 (NSW) and WHS regulation 2017 (NSW)
- Experience with AS4000 and AS4904 terms and conditions as applicable
Please submit your registration of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further details on Project Remediate can be found at www.nsw.gov.au/customer-service/projects-and-initiatives/project-remediate