The Division Information Night brings industry experts to the region and allows members to stay up to date with local industry issues and legislation. It enables members to have a strong voice on local issues and provides an avenue to influence industry and government decisions.
INSURANCE Q & A SESSION
Leeanne Farmer, Business Development Manager, Master Builders Insurance Brokers
- What is construction risk insurance?
- How does liability insurance work?
- What are the recent changes in Home Warranty?
Fiona Tyrie, Bookkeeping Services, MBC Group Services
- Benefits of up to date bookkeeping
- Benefits of Xero accounting software packages
- Importance of keeping ontop of tax office obligations
- Importance of accurate payroll records
LOCAL INDUSTRY UPDATE
Stuart Crowfoot, Master Builders Orana Division President, Crowfoot Constructions
- Western Region Building Awards overview
- Industrial relations law changes overview
- Current issues impacting the construction industry in the Orana region
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY
RSVP by Monday 17 April
99 Mortimer Street