George Zakos, Building Consultant, G.L Zakos & Associates Pty Ltd/NSW Building Consultants Pty Ltd
- What is defined as a build defect under the Home Building Act?
- What documents are used to asses whether a defect exists?
- Common types of defects encountered
- Flashings, DPCs, puddle flanges, tiling and other issues
Mark Yum, Associate Director, ERM Legal
- The new retrospective duty of care for builders, design consultants and trades
- Taking advantage of "Compliance Declarations"
- Understanding the new compulsory variation procedure
- Who will have to register on the new Building Practioners Register?
VenueOnline via GoToWebinar