The Division Information Night brings industry experts to the region and allows members to stay up to date with local industry issues and legislation. It enables members to have a strong voice on local issues and provides an avenue to influence industry and government decisions.
Tom Cronin, Meditation Teacher/Speaker, Dhruva Pty Ltd
- Why stress impairs our brain functionality and slows down our productivity healing system to reduce the response and how to activate it
- How we have an inbuilt healing system to reduce the stress response
- Different types of meditation and why some meditations are more effective than others
- How to shift your biochemistry and improve your sleep, relationships and happiness
Andrew Jeffers, CEO, Shuriken Consulting
- 5 things every builder needs to know
- Monthly reporting - what should I be doing?
- Is my accountant sending me broke?
John Hodgkinson, Special Counsel, Kreisson
- Case study: "Anjoul v Anjoul - An Omnibus of Construction Law"
*Free for ladies and apprentices*
All ladies will receive a complimentary meal. All members in attendance will be entitled to free beverages on the night
Please avoid physical greetings at this event and follow directions issued by venue staff. If you are displaying flu-like symptoms, we kindly ask that you do not attend this event. Bookings are essential as numbers are limited.
Payment method: EFT
Account No.: 610102
Account name: MBA Northern Suburbs
Price$45.00 Members $55.00 Non Members
VenueRoseville Golf Club
4 Links Avenue
Roseville NSW 2069