The Division Information Night brings industry experts to the region and allows members to stay up to date with local industry issues and legislation. It enables members to have a strong voice on local issues and provides an avenue to influence industry and government decisions.
Daryl Wong, Senior Inspector, SafeWork NSW
- The present and future project focus for SafeWork NSW in construction
- Current issues in the construction industry
- What to expect when an inspector attends site
Bryce Richards, Managing Lawyer, Keystone Lawyers
- Updates on the recent amendments to the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act
- Contract management - dealing with interpretations of scope of supply; variations and delays; latent conditions; terminating the contract; obligations to rectify
Please avoid physical greetings at this event and follow directions issued by venue staff. If you are displaying flu-like symptoms, we kindly ask that you do not attend this event. Bookings are essential as numbers are limited.
2-6 Vernon Street
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450