What does the future of building in Australia look like now?
Join us at the Master Builders Conference in 2021. You will hear from some of the top industry experts, covering a range of topics.
- Improving the quality of construction, including the newly introduced Design & Practitioners Act and the Residential Apartment Buildings Act.
- Economic recovery, post covid.
- Housing market trends including values, sales volumes, and supply, with a specific focus on NSW.
- How COVID-19 has shaped the housing and market outlook for the year ahead.
- The current state and future for the mass timber market in Australia.
- Benefits of local procurement and product compliance.
- Superannuation - growth, innovation, and the recovery
- Property investments and performance
- Panel discussion - the future and diversity of building in Australia.
- Discussing how we can encourage young girls to consider a career in construction
- Creating a built environment that reflects a diverse Australia
- Breaking through the glass ceiling and how women can reach senior positions within the industry.
- David Chandler OAM, NSW Building Commissioner
- Denita Wawan, CEO of Master Builders Australia
- Eliza Owen, Head of Residential Research Australia, CoreLogic
- Justin Arter, CEO for Cbus
- Sean Bull, Business Development and Technical Sales Engineer NSW for Xlam
- Tanya McErlean, Construction Manager at Richard Crookes
Morning tea, 2-course luncheon with beverages, conference pack
Price$248.00 Members $368.00 Non Members
VenueRoyal Randwick Racecourse
Randwick NSW 2031