The Divisional Information Night brings industry experts to the region and allows members to stay up to date with local industry issues and legislation. It enables members to have a strong voice on local issues and provides an avenue to influence industry and government decisions.
James Fitzpatrick, Founding Partner, Fitzpatrick + Partners Architects
- Glulam, LVL & CLT in contemporary and commercial projects
- A case study of Seed House - Castlecrag - overall winner of the Australian Timber Awards 2019
- Standard detailing methodologies for working with CLT in the Australian marketplace and environment
- Large scale commercial projects the studio is currently undertaking in Sydney with some international examples of best practice
Sean Bull, Technical Sales Engineer, XLAM Australia Pty Ltd
- What is Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) and how is it manufactured?
- Ideal applications of CLT and its advantages and benefits
- Key considerations from a builder's perspective
Rene Svoboda, Technical Sales, Rothoblaas Australia
- Screws and connectors for wood
- Hear about the X-RAD range - wood connectors and timber plates
- Membranes and tapes
- Tools, fall protection & safety
Proudly sponsored by
The Builders Club, Hardware & General, E J Shaw & Son, Brown Brothers Skip Bins, AOR Cranes & Rigging Services, Ron Flew Excavations, Shamrock Joinery & Associates, Swaab, and Edcon Steel.
Price$47.50 Members $47.50 Non Members
VenueThe Builders Club
18 Fisher Road