The Division Information Night brings industry experts to the region and allows members to stay up to date with local industry issues and legislation. It enables members to have a strong voice on local issues and provides an avenue to influence industry and government decisions.
Bernard Desmidt, Executive Coach, Bernard Desmidt
- How to avoid conflict with your client
- Securing greater cooperation and commitment from your team
- How to get the best out of your contractors
- How to build greater trust
- What it means to show respect
- How to ensure others feel understood and listened to
- Why appreciation is more important than recognition
- How to make it safe to speak one’s truth
- How to coordinate action – how to secure greater cooperation and commitment from others
Proudly sponsored by
To avoid disappointment on the evening registration is essential to maintain social distancing. If you turn up on the night without registering we cannot guarantee you will be able to attend the meeting if capacity has been reached.
Price$47.00 Members $47.00 Non Members
VenueThe Builders Club
18 Fisher Road