The Division Information Night brings industry experts to the region and allows members to stay up to date with local industry issues and legislation. It enables members to have a strong voice on local issues and provides an avenue to influence industry and government decisions.
Christo Hall, Basic Bananas
- Find out how to put together a clear and cohesive marketing roadmap
- Discover the latest marketing trends that will impact the way you promote your business
- Learn how to generate a constant flow of new clients
- Discover the psychology of your buyers
Bernard Desmidt, Executive Coach, Bernard Desmidt
- Builders rise and fall based on the quality of their working relationships
- Better results come from better relationships
- A live case study - shifting the relational cadence - Sydney Beach Homes
Proudly sponsored by
The Builders Club, Hardware & General, E J Shaw & Son, Brown Brothers Skip Bins, AOR Cranes & Rigging Services, Ron Flew Excavations, Shamrock Joinery & Associates, Swaab, and Edcon Steel.
Price$47.50 Members $47.50 Non Members
VenueThe Builders Club
18 Fisher Road