Bringing together industry experts to share their knowledge and experience in a concise, quality format.
CPD (or Continuing Professional Development) is a requirement in NSW for all builders and pool builders who must undertake 12 CPD points per year to maintain their building licence. CPD Seminar attendees earn up to 12 CPD points (full day), covering their annual requirement. If a partner or business associate accompanies an attendee they can accumulate up to four extra CPD points which can be carried over to your next year's requirement.
Hear from industry experts about the following discussion topics for 2020:
- Risk Management for Builders; Work Health and Safety MBA NSW
- Innovative Structural Walling; Dincel
- Professional Indemnity Insurance; MBA Insurance Services
- Building with Light Guage Steel; BlueScope Steel
**Early bird discount will close 3 weeks prior to the event, price for Members after the Early Bird Discount will be $385**
Terms & Conditions: Payment must be received with registration. A full refund will be made for cancellations advised in writing and received at least ten
(10) working days prior to seminar. No refund can be made for cancellations received less than ten (10) working days prior to seminar. A no show on the day of the event will be considered a forfeit of registration fee. The registration fee cannot be charged to MBA Membership accounts. If you require further clarification please contact email@example.com. Multi-attendee rates must be paid for in full and cannot be split payments. Primary contact MUST be a member.
Price$330.00 Members $495.00 Non Members
VenueDee Why RSL
932 Pittwater Rd
Dee Why NSW 2099