The Division Information Night brings industry experts to the region and allows members to stay up to date with local industry issues and legislation. It enables members to have a strong voice on local issues and provides an avenue to influence industry and government decisions.
WHAT'S NEW IN CLADDING?
Glenn Cairncross, NSW/ACT Business Development Manager, Weathertex
- Learn about the latest new product
- Learn the pathways to compliance accepted by the Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB) in the National Construction Code (NCC)
- Environmental product - better than zero carbon footprint
- Installation manuals available for every product
PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESSES FUTURE TODAY
Nick Psaila, Director, Upcoach
- Time - how to manage your time so you can concentrate on what's important
- Money - how to manage your finances so you don't have a cashflow rollercoaster
- Team - how to manage your team to keep them motivated and loyal
- Quoting - how to quote effectively and tender smarter to avoid decreasing profits or incur losses
CONSTRUCTION IS BOOMING - SO WHY ARE SO MANY COMPANIES FAILING?
Campbell Gould, Partner, Pitcher Partners
- Key issues for structuring a growing construction business
- Key metrics to measure the financial position of your business
- Retaining key talent - tax-effective ways to incentivise and retain key staff
- Employees vs contractors - know your obligations and when is your contractor treated as an employee - recent changes
- Business radar - an overview of trends and challenges for middle market Australian businesses
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY
Registrations now closed
1 Carberry Lane