Join us to hear from industry experts about the latest for non conforming and non compliant building products. In an open format, our industry experts will provide short presentations as well as host a panel to answer your questions.
Patrick Motteram, Technical Specialist, Warringtonfire
- A leader when it comes to independent testing and certification of products.
- Supporting the development of materials and infrastructure services for commercial application.
- Learn about the rigorous testing of products, including commercial fire protection and where we can expect to see changes.
Mark Glynn, Senior Associate, Bartier Perry Lawyers
- Specialising in construction law and coming from an insolvency background.
- What are the financial consequences of contractual agreements.
- Learn from case studies around liability implications that often occur.
Richard Choy, CEO, NATSPEC
- Extensive design and construction experience in engineering and architecture.
- NATSPEC's objective is to improve the quality and productivity of the built environment.
Robert Merjane, Technical Engineer, Dincel
- The latest for fire compliance when it comes to internal (including basements) and external (facade) load bearing walls.
- Market confusion around NCC fire regulations and evidence of compliance.
VenueMaster Builders Association, Ground Floor Auditorium
52 Parramatta Road
FOREST LODGE NSW 2037