Bringing together industry experts to share their knowledge and experience in a concise, quality format.
CPD (or Continuing Professional Development) is a requirement in NSW for all builders and pool builders who must undertake 12 CPD points per year to maintain their building licence. CPD Seminar attendees earn up to 12 CPD points (full day), covering their annual requirement. If a partner or business associate accompanies an attendee they can accumulate up to four extra CPD points which can be carried over to your next year's requirement.
Hear from industry experts about the latest products, business tools and innovation in the building industry.
2023 Presenters are:
Construction Management Software - Procore
- Business Management through Project Management & Quality Software
- Cashflow insights & trends through Financial Management
- Workforce Planning with Time Tracking & Labour Management
Legislation Changes for Builders - MBA Legal Department
- Design and Building Practitioners Act
- Latest developments (individual liability, expansion to other Classes etc)
- Home Building Act Review - what it entails and when
- Rising Material Costs
Insurance Update - What you need to know - MBIB
- Your builders/contractors Licenses & Insurance Policies – the implications
- Construction Insurance – conditions under a standard contract
- Liability Insurance – what are some of the main differences in this cover and the major impacts on not having it set correctly
- Decennial Liability – New Legislation implemented October 2022 for Class 2 work - what you need to know
- Home Warranty Insurance – HBCF Update
Liveable Housing Australia - MKO Consulting
- Introduction to the Livable Housing Australia Design Guidelines (*LHA)
- Elements of the LHA Design Guidelines and Compliance
- Adoption of the LHA Design Guidelines into the ABCB Livable Housing Standard included in the 2022 edition of the NCC
**Early bird discount will close 3 weeks prior to the event, price for Members after the Early Bird Discount will be $385**
Terms & Conditions: Payment must be received with registration. A full refund will be made for cancellations advised in writing and received at least ten (10) working days prior to seminar. No refund can be made for cancellations received less than ten (10) working days prior to seminar. A no show on the day of the event will be considered a forfeit of registration fee. The registration fee cannot be charged to MBA Membership accounts. If you require further clarification, please contact email@example.com. Multi-attendee rates must be paid for in full and cannot be split payments. Primary contact MUST be a member.
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY
Price$385.00 Members $495.00 Non Members
VenueCastle Hill CPD Seminar
Wednesday 22 March 2023
Castle Hill RSL Club
77 Castle St Castle Hill