The Master Builders Association Apprentice of the Year Awards recognises quality of workskill, commitment to work and employer, and the overall attitude of the apprentice. By nominating your apprentice you will offer them the opportunity to be recognised for their achievements before the entire industry.
Entries for 2021 now open
To apply, complete the PDF entry form, include all supporting documentation and a high resolution photo of the apprentice, and submit by 10 September 2021.
For further information, contact Karen Kellock on 02 8586 3538, or email@example.com
Apprentices must be employed within an Australian Apprenticeship Training Contract with a registered business within the building and construction industry working within NSW.
EACH ENTRY MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
- Fully completed entry form - one entry per apprentice
- Photograph of the nominated apprentice (High Resolution)
- Copy of the apprentice training contract
- Current transcript from RTO
- Supporting documents from the RTO on apprentice performance & attendance
Apprentices eligible for nomination will meet the following selection criteria:
- Have commenced/completed their trade course at an approved RTO;
- Be highly regarded by their employer for their knowledge, above average skill, application to work, co-operative attitude and responsibility to their company, its suppliers and clients;
- Have performed with diligence, proved courteous and co-operative with staff and achieved merit in their pursuit of excellence.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All forms must be fully completed, signed and received by Friday 23 July 2021.
- Master Builders Association of NSW reserves the right to refuse entry to Apprentice of the Year Awards.
- The judges must be satisfied that the entrant meets the criteria established.
- Apprentices must be registered with the NSW Department of Industry.
- All documents submitted remain the property of Master Builders Association of NSW.
- Judges' decisions are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Judging will be carried out by a panel of judges.
- Judging will be based on the written entry provided
For further information
For further information contact:
Ph: (02) 8586-3538
Awards will be presented at the Master Builders Association Excellence in Construction Awards Gala Dinner on Saturday 6 November 2021 at the THE STAR Event Centre, 80 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont.