Previously, earning 12 Continous Professional Development (CPD) points a year was a requirement in NSW for all residential builders and pool builders. This has now been reduced to nine points per year for builders renewing their licenses between 1 May and 31 December 2020.
Master Builders has developed its face to face CPD seminars into webinars, so that you can earn your points in the comfort of your own home.
Our webinars run for one and a half hours and you will earn three points to help you accrue your points for 2020.
Hear from industry experts about the following discussion topics:
1. MBA Work Health and Safety - Risk management for builders
2. Master Builder Insurance Brokers - Insurance products and services
3. BlueScope Steel - Building with light gauge steel
4. Bushfire Consulting Services - Building in bushfire areas
5. MBA Legal Department - Legal issues for builders
CPD WEBINARS FOR 2020:
Scheduled Webinars are below - please click on your preferred webinar and complete your registration:
- Bushfire Protection- Wednesday 14th October 2020
- MBA Legal Department- Wednesday 28th October 2020
- Bluescope Steel - Tuesday 10th November 2020 - Registrations opening soon!
- Dincel - Wednesday 25th November 2020
- Bushfire Protection- Wednesday 9th December 2020
- MBA Legal Department- Thursday 17th December 2020
INTERESTED IN PRESENTING?
We are always looking for key presenters to deliver relevant and detailed topics that will assist builders to better understand current issues within the building and construction industry. These topics can be based on legislation, innovation and new products, key issues and changes that educate the industry and builders.
These presentations also offer a national competency in order to award CPD points.
For further information on presenting at the CPD Webinars, please email Jessica Martin.
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING?
Our CPD Webinars are a high quality, educational series of online events. Continuing Professional Development is required for all residential and pool builders in NSW. Builders must earn 12 points per year to maintain their builders licence.
Sponsorship of the CPD Webinars provides excellent opportunities for companies to align themselves with a high quality industry event and expose their brand and key products or services to hundreds of building companies.
Sponsorship of a webinar is exclusive to one sponsor per webinar and allows you to provide a short presentation to the attendees, as well as branding throughout the webinar. To find out more about sponsorship availability, please contact us.