SETTING THE STANDARD IN WATERPROOFING
How can you ensure your waterproofing is done right the first time?
Waterproofing continues to be the number one source of defects for builders in NSW, taking millions of dollars out of the economy. Over 80% of complaints about building and construction are waterproofing issues, with so many of these issues in control of the builder.
You can be in control and on top of the waterproofing process with Master Builders industry best practice training.
Get the job done right, not twice!
No matter your circumstances, there’s a waterproofing course suitable for you:
- You are a builder wanting to make sure your waterproofing subcontractors are providing quality work
- You work in a waterproofing business and want to get your waterproofing licence
- You are a plumber or a tiler looking to expand your skills and employment opportunities
- You are a renovator and want to learn more about waterproofing techniques
- You want to start your own waterproofing business and need your waterproofing licence
- You work in council and want to know more about the waterproofing process
- You are ready to take the next step in your career and get your qualification in waterproofing on your pathway to a licence
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
To receive communications from Master Builders Education and Skills about our educational products, services, and news, please provide your details:
BROWSE THE WATERPROOFING TRAINING AVAILABLE:
WATERPROOFING TRAINING COURSES
- Internal Waterproofing - Industry Best Practice - 2 days
- External Waterproofing - Industry Best Practice - 2 days
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing - 9-day Training Workshop
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing - Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Our industry best practice waterproofing courses are built around the Master Builders Association guides in combination with practical tasks both on-site and in the classroom.
Master Builders Education and Skills Development highly recommend you purchase our waterproofing guides upon completing your training course. They are available directly from our education centres or from our online shop.
FORMING OUR INDUSTRY FOR DECADES
Take your place in one of Australia’s largest industries, study with the Master Builders. Backed by the original Building and Construction Association, why would you choose anyone else for your qualification pathway to a building licence? Within our building community, you will be supported by our industry expert educators and our customer service team throughout your learning journey.
HOW DO I FIND OUT ABOUT BECOMING A LICENCED TRADE PROFESSIONAL?
NSW Fair Trading provides all licensing for tradespeople who work in the building and construction industry of New South Wales.
Our previously completed students who are on the pathway have success with licence approvals by NSW Fair Trading.
Before making any training decisions we recommend you find out everything you need to know about becoming a licenced trade professional from NSW Fair Trading.
NSW GOVERNMENT SUBSIDISED TRAINING
The Smart and Skilled program provides subsidies from the NSW Government to support your training. Master Builders has a contract with the NSW Government (Department of Education) to offer subsidised training and assessment programs under the government's Smart and Skilled program.
Eligibility and course availability criteria apply. To find out if you are eligible visit the Smart and Skilled NSW website. The Master Builders customer service team will also assist you with your enquiries.