The Work Safely at Heights course is an invaluable skill set for anyone currently working in or new to the building and construction industry. Ensure that you learn how to safeguard yourself, your staff and your business from the risks associated with working at heights and take the necessary precautions to prevent serious injury.
Price$299.00 Members $389.00 Non Members
LocationMBA Norwest Education Centre
5 Burbank Place
Norwest NSW 2153
Short course classroom training and assessment.
8:30am arrival for 9:00am start. Until 4:00pm.
Ideal for anyone working in the building and construction Industry. To enrol in this course you must have the following entry requirements:
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Be proficient in spoken and written English, as assessment is undertaken in English
- Provide 100 points of original identification
For full units of competency see the course information guide. Here is a brief overview of the assessments:
- Hazard reporting
- Harness inspection
- Communicating with others
- Use of anchor points
Statement of Attainment for the units of competency:
- CPCCCM2010B Work safely at heights
- CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry