Pre-Purchase Inspection Report Writing course provides the complex report writing skills and knowledge necessary in producing:
- Pre Purchase Inspection Reports
- Inspection of buildings Part 1
- Residential Building Reports
- 2 days of attendance
- 8:30am arrival for 9:00am start
- Until 4:00pm each day
Price$759.00 Members $987.00 Non Members
LocationMaster Builders Association - Orange
10 Ralston Avenue
ORANGE NSW 2800
8:30am arrival for 9:00am start. Until 4:00pm each day.
Those wishing to enrol into this course must have a minimum two years experience as a licenced Builder or Tradesperson, with a current working knowledge of the National Construction Code (NCC), including the Building Code of Australia (BCA).
STUDENT SAFETY PLAN
We have developed a Student Safety Plan to provide and maintain a safe environment for our students. All students who attend our Master Builders centres must adhere to the following conditions of entry:
- Entry is not permitted if students are feeling un-well and experiencing any flu like symptoms. Please refer to the NSW Government Covid-19 testing and self-isolating guidelines for more information on symptoms, testing and isolation.
- Students must sign an attendance sheet when they attend class.
- Students will only be required to wear a facemask if it is a PPE requirements in accordance with the task/s undertaken, and they have been instructed to do so by their Trainer or an MBA Staff member.
- Students are encouraged to maintain 1.5m social distancing where practical
- Sanitiser is supplied for students and trainers to sanitise their hands before they enter and leave the classroom and practical workstations.
- Regular hand washing and good hygiene practices are encouraged.
- Students should avoid sharing tools and equipment and are encouraged to bring their own where possible.