Pre-Purchase Inspection Report Writing course provides the complex report writing skills and knowledge necessary in producing:
- Pre Purchase Inspection Reports
- Inspection of buildings Part 1
- Residential Building Reports
- 2 days of attendance
- 8:30am arrival for 9:00am start
- Until 4:00pm each day
*If you are attending a classroom training program, you will be required to follow NSW Government COVID-19 rules in place at the time of your course. For further information please refer to our COVID-19 Safety plan in the dropdown menu below.
Price$759.00 Members $987.00 Non Members
LocationMBA Norwest Education Centre
5 Burbank Place
Norwest NSW 2153
8:30am arrival for 9:00am start. Until 4:00pm each day.
Those wishing to enrol into this course must have a minimum two years experience as a licenced Builder or Tradesperson, with a current working knowledge of the National Construction Code (NCC), including the Building Code of Australia (BCA).
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan to provide and maintain a safe environment for our students. All students who attend our Master Builders centres must adhere to the following regulations as a condition of entry:
- All students, trainers, and staff must meet the following vaccination requirements to attend face to face training at Master Builders NSW:
- Have both COVID-19 vaccines or
- Evidence of a medical exemption
- Evidence of vaccination status or medical exemption must be provided to Master Builders staff on arrival at the centre
- Students, trainers, staff, and visitors are required to check in with the Services NSW App
- Students must sign an attendance sheet when they attend class
- Students, trainers, staff, and visitors must wear masks at all times inside the centre
- Sanitiser is supplied for students and trainers to sanitise their hands before they enter and leave the classroom and practical workstations
- Regular hand washing and good hygiene practices are encouraged
- Students are limited to one student per desk while in the classroom
- During practical training, students must wear gloves, a face mask and safety glasses at all times. Other PPE may be required depending on the task being undertaken
- During practical training, if work cannot be done individually due to safety issues, group work must be limited to a maximum of three students per group and only for the duration of the activity that cannot be done individually. Groups must adhere to all the PPE requirements indicated for practical training and must maintain 1.5m social distancing with other groups.
- Students will not be permitted to share tools and equipment, and are encouraged to bring their own where possible
If you would like a full copy of our COVID-19 safety plan, ask our receptionist on entry to class.