YOU WILL LEARN
Price$700.00 Members $910.00 Non Members
LocationMBA Norwest Education Centre
5 Burbank Place
Norwest NSW 2153
IS THIS TRAINING FOR ME?
To enrol in this course, you must have the following entry requirements:
- Minimum of one-year full-time building industry experience
- Valid White Card (general construction induction card)
This course is suitable for:
- Waterproofing applicators
- Site supervisors
- Project managers
HOW DOES THIS COURSE BENEFIT MY CAREER?
As a builder or renovator, the last thing you need is expensive re-work costs for waterproofing defects. By completing this course you will gain the confidence you need to ensure your waterproofing has been applied correctly.
For builders, 14 CPD points are available.
As a tradesperson, this course provides a practical grounding in industry best practice methods to start your pathway to a waterproofing qualification.
Participants who attend this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attendance.
Please Note: This non-accredited course is not suitable for those seeking a contractor waterproofing licence. Please refer to Master Builders Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing for more details.
Our industry best practice waterproofing courses are built around the Master Builders Association guides in combination with practical tasks both on-site and in the classroom.
Master Builders Education and Skills Development highly recommend you purchase our waterproofing guides upon completing your training course. They are available directly from our education centres or from our online shop.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE MASTER BUILDERS?
Take your place in one of Australia’s largest industries, study with the Master Builders. Backed by the original Building and Construction Association, why would you choose anyone else for your education and skills training? Within our building community, you will be supported by our industry expert educators and our customer service team throughout your learning journey.
STUDENT SAFETY PLAN
We have developed a Student Safety Plan to provide and maintain a safe environment for our students. All students who attend our Master Builders centres must adhere to the following conditions of entry:
- Entry is not permitted if students are feeling un-well and experiencing any flu like symptoms. Please refer to the NSW Government Covid-19 testing and self-isolating guidelines for more information on symptoms, testing and isolation.
- Students must sign an attendance sheet when they attend class.
- Students will only be required to wear a facemask if it is a PPE requirements in accordance with the task/s undertaken, and they have been instructed to do so by their Trainer or an MBA Staff member.
- Students are encouraged to maintain 1.5m social distancing where practical
- Sanitiser is supplied for students and trainers to sanitise their hands before they enter and leave the classroom and practical workstations.
- Regular hand washing and good hygiene practices are encouraged.
- Students should avoid sharing tools and equipment and are encouraged to bring their own where possible.