The General Construction Induction (White Card) course is a mandatory entry level program for the building and construction industry. The course focuses on how to work safely and effectively on a job site or construction environment.
Price$110.00 Members $143.00 Non Members
LocationMBA Norwest Education Centre
5 Burbank Place
Norwest NSW 2153
Short course classroom training and assessment.
8:30am arrival for 9:00am start.
To enrol in this course you must have the following entry requirements:
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Be proficient in spoken and written English, as SafeWork NSW requires that assessment is undertaken in English
- Provide 100 points of original identification
School-aged students must present on arrival 100 points of original identification or a letter from their high school stating they are a current school student. As per SafeWork NSW requirements, school-aged students will be refused entry to the white card course if they do not arrive with either of these documents.
Here is a brief overview of the assessments:
- Work Health and Safety legislation
- Hazards, Risks and Control Measures
- Communication and Reporting
- Incident response
Upon successful completion Statement of Attainment for the unit of competency, CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry.