Supervisors lead teams, manage tasks, solve problems, report up and down the hierarchy, and much more. One of the pillars of growth in business is to have good leadership and supervision skills of employees and team members.
- Leadership skills
- Time-Management Skills
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Judgmental Skills
Based on the Certificate IV in Building and Construction, this course is suitable for future business leaders, or those who need to sharpen their skills already in a leadership role. You will learn:
- Residential Site Safety - addresses the implementation and management of health and safety on building and construction sites, including compliance to legislative and regulatory requirements; and
- Plans, Specifications, Codes and Standards - aims to assist participants to understand and apply technical and legislative requirements on building and construction projects. This includes a comprehensive working knowledge of the National Construction Code (Building Code of Australia) and quality assurance procedures.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Future-proof your business with Supervisor Education training. With a boost in resource and capability, this allows you to focus your energy on growing and managing your business.
The Supervisor Education course provides future leaders with the skills to:
meet construction project plans requirements and Australian Standards;
- manage on-site safety risks;
- interpret project documentation, plans and specifications; and
- prepare applications and reports for the business and your customers.
Our classroom training and assessment course will only take 4 days to complete – scheduled over 4 weeks, 1 day per week.
- Thursday, 12 September 2019
- Wednesday, 18 September 2019
- Wednesday, 25 September 2019
- Thursday, 3 October 2019
LocationMBA Norwest Education Centre - Training Room #1
5 Burbank Place