Want to know how to meet the required BASIX sustainability targets on your next residential project?
This online course will give you a better understanding on how to navigate certification, build strategies for reducing energy consumption and tips for incorporating cost efficiencies.
- The minimum targets as set by the NSW Government
- What is a BASIX affected building?
- BASIX targets
- The BASIX recommended strategies for reducing energy and water usage
- What is NatHERS?
- The steps you need to achieve the BASIX certificate
- How to plan cost efficiencies in your residential building projects
- A short 1 hour online lesson with quiz to be completed within 4 weeks* of registering
- Your laptop or computer anytime in the comfort of your own home
- Earn 1 CPD point
*This course must be completed within 4 weeks of registering, otherwise online access will be denied and no refunds.