It takes a lot of time and effort to attract and retain the right people for the job. Learn the best practices for today’s workforce, which will save you critical time. Learn from subject matter expert Kim Seeling-Smith who has over 15 years of recruitment experience. Kim will take you through the stages of recruitment to retention for the construction industry. You will gain useful knowledge on how to:
- write a successful job description
- get your reference checking process in order
- set expectations
- determine values and strengths
- induct a new team member
- professionally manage behaviours
- handle underperformance
- align people to their purpose
- get to know what your team members wants to learn and achieve
- measure their success.
The course takes you through these strategies, plus many more useful techniques that will be helpful for you and your business. The course also includes real life examples of how Australian companies determine their values and human resources processes.
- A 1 hour online lesson to be completed within 4 weeks* of registering
- Your laptop or computer anytime in the comfort of your own home
- Earn 1 CPD point
*This course must be completed within 4 weeks of registering, otherwise online access will be denied and no refunds.