Most jobs in the workplace involve carrying out some type of manual task. Many people don’t realise the risks involved in incorrect manual handling techniques.
Reduce the risk of injury by learning safe manual handling methods. In this lesson, you will gain valuable knowledge to reduce injuries and improve safety in the workplace.
This lesson also includes useful resources such as the Code of Practice for Hazardous Manual Tasks as well as a guide on how to do stretching exercises.
You will learn:
- How to protect your body
- The good and bad of Manual Handling
- How it affects safety in the workplace
- Employers and employees responsibilities
- A short 1 hour online lesson to be completed within 4 weeks* of registering
- Your laptop or computer anytime in the comfort of your own home
- Earn 1 CPD point
*This course must be completed within 4 weeks of registering, otherwise online access will be denied and no refunds.