When in business, there are many potential risks that may occur at any given time. Different risks can range from having a minimal impact or being absolutely devastating. In fact, managing risk is one of the most important contributors to the success of your business.
That is why it is so important to limit your exposure to risk. How do you manage all your risks?
You may need to ask yourself:
- Do I have the right insurance for the size of my business?
- How can I ensure that I am paid on time for the work I have done?
- Are my contracts legally binding to protect my business and my customer?
For every project that you manage, you are likely to have many different types of contracts. And each contract has its own set of terms and conditions. Selecting the right contract for the right reason is vital for the success of your project, as well as the protection of your financial returns.
Understanding the range of insurance products is like a battlefield. Understanding your needs and choosing the right cover for your business is a complex process. And did we mention the fine print?
This course will answer all your questions in a clear and concise format. Included in the course is a downloadable fact sheet for you to refer to at any time. Our step-by-step online guide breaks down the key features of:
- insurance products,
- the security of payment act and,
- contracts for builders and tradespeople.
- A 1 hour online lesson to be completed within 4 weeks* of registering
- Your laptop or computer anytime in the comfort of your own home
- Earn 1 CPD point
*This course must be completed within 4 weeks of registering, otherwise online access will be denied and no refunds.