Develop the financial skills and expertise that are essential to successfully manage your business.
With this workshop, you will be provided with the tools and strategies you need to enable you to take control of your finances and most of all improve your profits.
You will learn:
- How to determine your break-even point
- Cash flow management
- How to price your work
- The importance of key financial reports such as profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- How to implement a debtors control system
- The difference between mark up and profit
- How to define your destination and build your game plan
- 3 Hours of attendance
- Start and finish times may vary depending on trainer availability. Please check with your regional office to confirm the course schedule.
WORKSHOP facilitator Greg Hamlyn
Helping business owners have the freedom and lifestyle they want is important to Greg Hamlyn, founder of the Builders profits.
His own business journey led him to start helping others in business by providing coaching and mentoring. Greg and his wife developed the 9 Keys to Business, the Profit Wheel. Greg’s system shows that even with some simple changes, business owners can improve their profits, have better control of their time, and achieve their goals.
Price$250.00 Members $285.00 Non Members
LocationMBA Norwest Education Centre
5 Burbank Place
Norwest NSW 2153