The Health and Safety Representative course has been designed and developed by SafeWork NSW. Our 5-day course aims to teach participants the legislative requirements, regulatory obligations, skills and knowledge to become a Health and Safety Representative (HSR). We also have a Refresher 1-day course which aims to strengthen the skills and knowledge that participants have gained in the initial 5-day course.
This course is recommended for all elected HSRs working in any company.
Participants should expect to learn:
• Their authority, obligations and responsibilities as a HSR
• The importance of consultation
• Consultative practices and processes
• Legislative requirements for safety management of construction sites and business premises
- 5 days of attendance
- 8:30am arrival for 9:00am start
- Until 4:00pm each day
- Please check with your regional office to confirm the course schedule.
Price$700.00 Members $910.00 Non Members
LocationMBA Norwest Education Centre
5 Burbank Place
Norwest NSW 2153
8.30 to 4.30 each day
Participants must be a Health and Safety Representative or Deputy Health and Safety Representative elected under the Work Health and Safety Act.