Don’t get caught out!
Be prepared for economic changes that can affect your business finances and make it through the current crisis in good shape.
In the current rapidly evolving landscape, understanding financial risk and the impacts it has on your business has never been more important.
We can show you how!
The workshop will equip you with an understanding of financial risks and how to manage them strategically for your business
We will show you how to ensure the long-term sustainability of your business by showing you how to:
- Make and retain margins
- Plan for Tax and Superannuation obligations
- Navigate Workers Compensation Premiums and Adjustments
- How to survive “Hibernation”
- Understand and make the most of Stimulus Packages – what’s in it for me?
- Survive being and trading Insolvent plus more!
Ensure your business comes out the other side of the crisis in good shape!
- 2 Hours of online webinar attendance (a link to login will be provided)
- Your laptop or computer in the comfort of your own home
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Participants who attend this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attendance.
Participants will also be eligible for 2 CPD points
WORKSHOP FACILITATOR Sean Howells
Sean is a highly experienced Chartered Accountant, authorised/registered Financial Planner, registered Tax agent, registered SMSF auditor and holds a Bachelor of Accounting and a Diploma of Financial Planning. His vivacious personality and extensive industry experience is brought to your through this workshop. With years of senior management roles, Sean commenced his own practice, Howells Chartered Accountants in 2010, which now services over 1400 clients across Australia. He prides himself on being a self-confessed “tax nerd” and draws on his extensive knowledge and experience to provide clients with valuable input into the management of their business and tax affairs.