First Aid is an essential life skill that is relevant to all workers that not only benefits you in the workplace, but also in the home or everyday environments.
Price$139.00 Members $139.00 Non Members
LocationMBA - Newcastle Branch Training Room
165 Lambton Road
BROADMEADOW NSW 2292
Online or Classroom. We also accept group enrolments to deliver First Aid training at your workplace.
8:30am arrival for 9:00am start. Until 4:00pm.
To enrol into this course you must have the following entry requirements:
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Be proficient in spoken and written English, as assessment is undertaken in English
- Provide 100 points of original identification
For full units of competency see the course information guide. Here is a brief overview of the assessments:
- Identifying risks and hazards
- WHS requirements and legal issues
- Incident/accident reporting
- The welfare of the casualty
- Infection, diseases and hygiene
- Examination of casualty
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Provide first aid for injuries common on building and construction sites
Upon successful completion Statement of Attainment for the units of competency:
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid