Our Master Builders industry best practice waterproofing short course overview is designed for participants to gain up-to-date skills and knowledge to meet current industry needs for the external waterproofing sector working on planter boxes, balconies and decks. This course is ideal for builders, certifiers, council inspectors, engineers, renovators and waterproofers who do not need a contractor waterproofing licence.
- Hands-on practical training ideal for builders, site supervisors, project managers and cadets
- Save time by ensuring waterproofing is done right the first time
- Avoid defects and save thousands on re-work costs
*This training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Subject to funding availability and eligibility criteria apply.
LocationMBA - Newcastle Branch Training Room
165 Lambton Road
BROADMEADOW NSW 2292
Short course classroom training and practical workshop program.
2 days attendance.
8:30am arrival for 9:00am start.
Until 4:00pm each day.
To enrol in this course you must have the following entry requirements:
- Minimum of one-year full-time building industry experience
- Less than 3 months experience in a Waterproofing specific role
- Valid White Card (general construction induction card)
- Provide contact details of one referee who is a licenced or qualified Waterproofer or Builder
- Answer at least 80% of the technical industry questions correctly during your application process
- Apply for your USI prior to application
For full units of competency see the course information guide. Here is a brief overview of the assessments that will take place:
- Identify hazardous materials and other hazards on work sites
- Identify, select and use hand and power tools
- Identify, select and use plant and equipment
- Identify design concepts and processes
- Select and prepare materials