Become a better leader with Emotional Intelligence and see how it can take your business to a new level of performance.
Emotional Intelligence in the workplace is the ability to manage your own emotions and be aware of your colleagues emotions.
Boost your people skills and improve your business relationships to make better business decisions.
What you will learn:
- How Emotional intelligence affects our performance
- How High emotional intelligence impacts business growth
- How it affects our decision-making process
- Why we and our teams do what we do.
Benefits of this workshop:
- Have a greater understanding of emotional intelligence in business
- Build greater teams and relationships
- Opens your mind to new ways of thinking
- Increase your capacity for business decision making
Who should enrol?
Suitable for all professionals who work with a range of people and teams, business operators and owners, and managers.
- 2 Hours of online webinar attendance (a link to login will be provided)
- Your laptop or computer
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Participants who attend this workshop will be issued a Statement of Attendance.
Participants will also be eligible for 2 CPD points.
WORKSHOP FACILITATOR GREG KEARNEY
With 20 years of running his own business and 30 years of experience in strategic planning and winning business, Greg Kearney is always one step ahead of today’s changing market. Greg built his construction company from the ground up and understands what it takes to overcome obstacles. As a certified FocalPoint business coach, he is motivated by new challenges businesses are faced with. Greg is committed to giving you the tools you need to be effective communicators and build highly efficient teams.