Lead projects with confidence, study online NOW!
✓ Lead, manage and deliver projects within scope, time and budget
✓ Increase your career opportunities
✓ Learn the skills to drive results
✓ Gain a highly regarded qualification
✓ YOU choose where and when to study
✓ Study online and save time not commuting to classes
✓ YOU schedule your studies to fit in with your work and life commitments
✓ No time off the job to attend classes
Complete a nationally recognised qualification and gain valuable skills and knowledge to progress your career. Learn how to manage all aspects of construction projects including leading teams, managing changes and project risk, effective resource management, project planning, finance management, stakeholder management, and more!
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
- Attention to detail
- Goal orientated
- Negotiating and influencing
- Time and task management
How a career in Project Management benefits you?
- Start a new career
- Grow your confidence and ability to manage people
- Save on business costs by delivering quality and efficient projects
- Utilise your practical trade skill sets to help manage projects
- Increase your career opportunities in the industry
- Progress along a pathway into higher education
Please note: The price that appears on this course webpage refers to an enrolment fee of $1,500.00 which is required to be paid prior to course commencement. A fee schedule will also be provided to indicate the total cost of fees for payment throughout the course.
A general guide to fees for this course is as follows:
Master Builders Members
Master Builders Non-Members
^Inclusive of enrolment fee.
Fees are invoiced under the following payment structure:
Up to $1,500 (not exceeding total course value)
On release of stage 1 resources
Remaining value (not exceeding total course value)
On release of stage 2 resources
Please note, relevant fees must be paid in full prior to progressing from one stage to the next. All participant fees are GST exempt.
Price$1,500.00 Members $1,500.00 Non Members
The online course is beneficial for many who are busy with work and life commitments. If you live far away from any of the Master Builders education centres, the online course can also be a great option. All assessments are to be completed and submitted online through this course.
- Full Diploma course
- Online / Distance learning
- Access to our online learning platform
- Regular access to our trainer for support via email
- Access to webinars
- Up to 12 months to complete
- Enrol and start at any time.
Suitable for anyone wanting to progress their career and working in all sectors of the building and construction industry:
- Anyone working in the building and construction industry that meets the course entry requirements
- Anyone working in residential and/or commercial building that meets the course entry requirements and is wanting to future-proof their skills against potential industry changes
- Contract Administrators working in the building and construction industry that meet the course entry requirements and are looking for career advancement or up-skilling
- Current building and construction business owners who are looking to up-skill staff into project management roles
- Anyone working in the building and construction industry that meets the course entry requirements and is wanting to expand their skills and knowledge
Participants will require sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to be able to engage in the assessment. If you require assistance, please contact us to discuss the options available to you.
- You have a valid White Card (General Construction Induction Card)
- You are currently working on active construction projects
- Must be more than 18 months into your building and construction apprenticeship
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
|UNIT CODE||CORE UNIT NAME|
|BSBPMG512||Manage project time|
|BSBPMG513||Manage project quality|
|BSBPMG514||Manage project cost|
|BSBPMG515||Manage project human resources|
|BSBPMG516||Manage project information and communication|
|BSBPMG517||Manage project risk|
|BSBPMG521||Manage project integration|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|CPCCBC5003A||Supervise the planning of on-site medium rise building or construction work|
|CPCCBC5005A||Select and manage building and construction contractors|
|CPCCBC5010B||Manage construction work|
Project Managers are in high demand. Particularly in the following areas:
- Residential Building
- Commercial Building and Construction