Getting approvals for new constructions in NSW is easier with Complying Development. Complying development or CDC is a combined planning and construction approval for a development that meets pre-determined development standards. Find out how to get quicker approval for your client’s new home or home renovation plan and start your building projects sooner.
- Avoid the lengthy DA process
- Contains useful resources and guides to the State Environmental Planning Policy, and Commercial and Industrial Codes.
- Understand the building requirements of CDC
- Understand the design limitations of CDC
Who is this course for?
- Commercial builders
- Residential builders
- Property developers
- Building certifiers
- Administration staff
- Contract administrators
- A short 1 hour online lesson with quiz
- Your laptop or computer anytime in the comfort of your own home
- Earn 1 CPD point