Work smarter, not harder.
Strategy and planning are key to business success and can make a significant difference to your day to day operations. Maximise your business outcomes by learning the foundations for developing a strategic plan.
It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out in business and have no idea what the next steps are or if you have been in business for years, this workshop will help you gain a clear picture of your direction.
You will learn:
- Defining your destination – Start with the end in mind
- The different business models and which one is best for you
- Working through your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- How to build your game plan
WHO SHOULD ENROL?
Business owners wanting to take their business to the next level no matter what stage it’s at.
- 3 Hours of attendance
- Start and finish times may vary depending on trainer availability. Please check with your regional office to confirm the course schedule.
WORKSHOP facilitator Greg Hamlyn
Helping business owners have the freedom and lifestyle they want is important to Greg Hamlyn, founder of the Builders profits.
His own business journey led him to start helping others in business by providing coaching and mentoring. Greg and his wife developed the 9 Keys to Business, the Profit Wheel. Greg’s system shows that even with some simple changes, business owners can improve their profits, have better control of their time, and achieve their goals.
Price$250.00 Members $285.00 Non Members
LocationMaster Builders Association - Newcastle
165 Lambton Road
BROADMEADOW NSW 2292