An informal forum for discussion and networking with the association’s largest members
The Top 50 Builders Luncheons, organised by the Sydney Division of the MBA, feature presentations by prominent industry personalities and experts as well as both state and federal politicians, followed by a round-up of critical issues facing the industry.
Guest speakers include developers, head contractors, allied industry representatives, economists, consultants and union representatives.
Wednesday 25 November 2020
Guest speaker: TBA
Invite to follow
- Minister Kevin Anderson MP
- Australian financial analyst, Ross Greenwood
- Managing Director of Meriton, Harry Triguboff
- State Secretary of Unions NSW, Mark Lennon
- CEO of the Property Council of Australia, Peter Verwer
- CEO of Grocon, Daniel Grollo
- The Hon Anthony Roberts, Minister for Fair Trading
- Chief Executive, Mr Leigh Johns - Fair Work Building & Construction
- Chief Economist and Director of BIS Shrapnel - Dr Frank Gelber
- Bruce Collins, QC
- Shadow Treasurer, The Hon Joe Hockey
- The NSW Treasurer, The Hon Mike Baird
- The Minister for Planning and Infrastructure - The Hon Brad Hazzard
- CEO of Fair Work Building and Construction, Nigel Hadkiss
- The Minister for Employment, The Hon Eric Abetz
- Chairman of CBUS Superannuation, The Hon Steve Bracks AC
- CEO of Infrastructure Partnerships Australia, Brendan Lyon
- National Secretary of the CFMEU, David Noonan
- NSW Treasurer and Minister for Industrial Relations, The Hon Gladys Berejiklian
- NSW Minister For Regional Development, Skills and Small Business, The Hon John Barilaro
- Federal Minister for Employment, Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Public Service and Minister for Women, The Hon Michaelia Cash MP
- Federal Minister for Urban Infrastructure, The Hon Paul Fletcher MP
- The Hon. Michaelia Cash MP
- CoreLogic - Cameron Kusher, Head of Research & Eliza Owen, Head of Commercial Property Research
- John Tansey, Executive Director, Regulatory Policy, Better Regulation Division,Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
- Lynelle Collins, Acting Executive Director, Building & Construction Service, NSW Fair Trading
Become a Top 50 Sponsor
The Top 50 Builders Luncheons are well attended by the Association’s largest commercial and industrial members. Developed as an informal forum for discussion and networking, the luncheons comprise of presentations by prominent industry representatives.
The opportunity to be the exclusive sponsor of the event allows you to target a specific market and provide a presentation to further build on the strengths of your business.
To find out more about sponsorship, please contact Haley Tibbetts
HALEY TIBBETTS, SPONSORSHIP RELATIONS MANAGER
As a sponsor of the Master Builders, you will work with Haley to determine and reach your target markets. With over 18 years’ industry experience, Haley currently works with all major sponsors of the Master Builders. Haley will prepare your sponsorship program and ensure delivery of your targets.
M: 0412 980 829