An informal forum for discussion and networking with the association’s largest members.
The Top 50 Builders Luncheons, organised by the Sydney Division of the MBA, feature presentations by prominent industry personalities and experts as well as both state and federal politicians, followed by a round-up of critical issues facing the industry.
Guest speakers have included developers, head contractors, allied industry representatives, economists, consultants and union representatives.
Also announced at the event are the Building Degree Graduate of the Year Awards, in which First, Second and Third Place Awards are presented to recognise the effort and commitment of the graduate to their work.
Interested in entering the Building Degree Graduate Awards? Click here for more information.
Date: Friday 28 July 2023
Time: 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Venue: Royal Randwick Racecourse, Ballroom - Level 2
Guest speaker: David Chandler
Ticket Prices: $176.00
Thank You to Cbus Super for supporting this event
"Making Hard Work Pay Off"
Awards & Events
02 8586 3504
tickets will be available for purchase shortly
Become a Top 50 Sponsor
The Top 50 Builders Luncheons are well attended by the Association’s largest commercial and industrial members. Developed as an informal forum for discussion and networking, the luncheons comprise of presentations by prominent industry representatives.
The opportunity to be the exclusive sponsor of the event allows you to target a specific market and provide a presentation to further build on the strengths of your business.
To find out more about sponsorship, please contact Amanda Kelly
Amanda Kelly, Awards & Events Manager
T: 8586 3504
- Minister Kevin Anderson MP
- Australian financial analyst, Ross Greenwood
- Managing Director of Meriton, Harry Triguboff
- State Secretary of Unions NSW, Mark Lennon
- CEO of the Property Council of Australia, Peter Verwer
- CEO of Grocon, Daniel Grollo
- The Hon Anthony Roberts, Minister for Fair Trading
- Chief Executive, Mr Leigh Johns - Fair Work Building & Construction
- Chief Economist and Director of BIS Shrapnel - Dr Frank Gelber
- Bruce Collins, QC
- Shadow Treasurer, The Hon Joe Hockey
- The NSW Treasurer, The Hon Mike Baird
- The Minister for Planning and Infrastructure - The Hon Brad Hazzard
- CEO of Fair Work Building and Construction, Nigel Hadkiss
- The Minister for Employment, The Hon Eric Abetz
- Chairman of CBUS Superannuation, The Hon Steve Bracks AC
- CEO of Infrastructure Partnerships Australia, Brendan Lyon
- National Secretary of the CFMEU, David Noonan
- NSW Treasurer and Minister for Industrial Relations, The Hon Gladys Berejiklian
- NSW Minister For Regional Development, Skills and Small Business, The Hon John Barilaro
- Federal Minister for Employment, Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Public Service and Minister for Women, The Hon Michaelia Cash MP
- Federal Minister for Urban Infrastructure, The Hon Paul Fletcher MP
- The Hon. Michaelia Cash MP
- CoreLogic - Cameron Kusher, Head of Research & Eliza Owen, Head of Commercial Property Research
- John Tansey, Executive Director, Regulatory Policy, Better Regulation Division,Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
- Lynelle Collins, Acting Executive Director, Building & Construction Service, NSW Fair Trading