Master Builders Apprenticeship Services and Master Builders Education and Skill Development have developed a unique carpentry Pre Apprenticeship Program - a pathway into an apprenticeship in the building and construction industry.
MBA Three-week carpentry Pre Apprenticeship Program dates:
(1) Three-week All Indigenous Pre Apprenticeship Carpentry Program - Monday 5 September 2022 to Friday 23 September 2022
(2) Three-week Pre Apprenticeship Carpentry Program - Monday 28 November 2022 to Friday 16 December 2022
(3) Three-week Pre Apprenticeship Carpentry Program - Monday 9 January 2023 to Friday 25 January 2023
- Drivers Licence (or working towards a drivers licence) and reliable transportation
- Current resume outlining work experience with references
- Successfully pass an Apprentice Services online aptitude test
- Meet the expectations of an MBA interview
- Meet the criteria to commence an Australian Apprenticeship Contract
- A strong willingness to work hard and a passion for the building industry
- Strive hard to achieve their goal of a carpentry trade qualification (CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry)
During the program you will:
- Build house frames
- Safely use hand and power tools
- Measurements and calculations for project work
- Work safely at heights
- Manual Handling
- Apply first aid
- Effectively demolish part of a structure
- Undertake work placement
Most importantly, our candidates learn how to remain safe on site.
As this training is subsidised by the NSW Government, there is no cost to you. Our carpentry Pre-Apprenticeship Programs are held at the Master Builders Association Education & Training Centre in Norwest - 5 Burbank Place, Norwest NSW 2153.
This qualification is delivered by Master Builders Association of NSW, RTO ID: 6163