The Women In Construction Luncheon is an event tailored for all women in the construction industry - from builders to secretaries to wives. This event aims to provide women with opportunities to keep up to date with industry news and have a strong voice on local issues.
Daria Teodorowych, Sales Manager, Laros Technologies
- Different ways to achieve airtightness and what are the risks?
- Energy & heat recovery ventilation - its functions and benefits
- How to avoid the need to use structural insulation and where you can use it if required
- Steps to achieve a certified Passive House (PH)
- The usefulness of some PH tools
Susan Gray, Sales Rep, Harvey Norman Commercial Division
- Why use Harvey Norman Commercial
- What services we have to offer to you and your clients
- Hear about the new ranges being introduced to our showroom
VenueMBA Ulladulla Office
1/171 Princes Highway