JOIN US FOR AN EXCLUSIVE WEBINAR ON REDUCING RISK FOR BUILDERS IN THESE UNCERTAIN AND UNPRECEDENTED TIMES.
Presented by the Work Health & Safety Department of MBA NSW. Hear from safety specialist, Nicholas Ruston in maintaining site safety, social distancing, hygiene practices and reducing overall risk for builders and their business.
- Practicing site health & safety during the Covid-19 crisis
- Government changes regarding Covid-19 - How does this affect your business?
- Ensure safe and compliant work practices
- What to do in the event of an incident
- How to reduce risk and protect your brand
For further information on COVID-19 within the building and construction industry please click here.
Must have access to a computer or mobile device with internet access, speaker capabilities.
Please note: This is a Members Only event.
This Webinar is mapped back to National Competency- BSBPMG415- Apply project risk management techniques (release 1)
Sorry, this webinar is now full. For more webinars like this click here.