CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- Convert your years of experience into a nationally recognised qualification
- Start anytime
- No time off site - fit your evidence gathering around your work and family commitments
- No need to attend classes
- You could earn a qualification in as little as 3 months
- We service anywhere in NSW
- We come to you! Our assessors come to your workplace to conduct the skills assessment
- Unlock your earning potential
IT'S AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3!
On successful completion of your assessment, you will be eligible to receive a CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing.
Once your assessment has been successfully completed and has been passed through a Quality Assurance review, you should receive your certificate within 28 days.
Add your details below for more information and to receive an information brochure.
READY TO GO? .....APPLY NOW!
CLICK HERE to do your online quiz
|1.06 MB||1.06 MB|
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I HAVE COMPLETED THE ONLINE QUIZ AND ENROLMENT?
Once you have completed your online quiz and your enrolment is confirmed, you will receive an RPL kit that will guide you through the on-site RPL process, starting with:
- Demonstrating to us your knowledge by answering questions
- Demonstrate your skills by gathering evidence of your industry experience (see Evidence section below for more information)
- Determine the tasks that you do not have evidence of completing previously
What is the eligibility criteria for Construction Waterproofing RPL?
You must have:
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in Construction Waterproofing within the last 10 years
- Valid White Card (general construction induction card)
- Currently working on-site and access to tools of the trade
- Details of 2 qualified/licensed referees within the relevant industry to confirm your work history/experience who have worked with you for 12 months or more
- Answer at least 80% of the online quiz correctly during your application process
WHAT TYPES OF EVIDENCE DO I NEED TO PROVIDE?
The evidence that you will need to gather for your Construction Waterproofing RPL program should include:
- Video footage of your performing tasks on site
- Time-lapse photos of you performing tasks on site
- Certificates you have already gained
- Project management documentation
You will need to demonstrate your skills in the following on-site tasks:
- Planning and preparing for daily work tasks
- Running a team or toolbox meeting
- Waterproof a retaining wall and/or basement wall
- Waterproof a bathroom on a suspended concrete slab
- Install and detail a hobless frame shower enclosure and bath
- Waterproof a concrete slab balcony
- Waterproof a rendered brick planter box
- Waterproof a fibrous cement balcony
- Repair a crack in a concrete basement wall or suspended car park slab
- Inject a chemical damp course
- Frame and install a bath and a shower
- Construct the frame for a sink or basin
- Measure, cut and fix plasterboard or villaboard sheets to walls in bathrooms or kitchens
- Demolish a section of a standard house, including a load bearing external wall
What happens with the on-site assessment?
Once you have submitted your answers and the evidence you have gathered, one of our industry professional assessors will review them and will advise you if any additional evidence is required.
When your evidence is complete, your assessor will organise a time to visit you on-site.
On-site, our assessor will:
- Observe you working on current projects demonstrating your skills
- Take notes of what they observe you demonstrating and assess your skill level
- Work together with you to identify any gaps in your knowledge and skills and put a plan in place to fill those skills gaps
After all the evidence is gathered, the answers are marked, and you are observed and assessed on-site, your RPL process will be complete.
NSW GOVERNMENT SUBSIDISED TRAINING
Master Builders has a contract with the NSW Government (Department of Industry) to offer and provide training and assessment programs under the government's Smart and Skilled program.
Eligibility and course availability criteria apply. To find out if you are eligible visit the Smart and Skilled NSW website. Master Builders learning consultants can also assist you with your enquiries.
How do I find out about becoming a licenced trade professional?
NSW Fair Trading provides all licensing for tradespeople who work in the building and construction industry of New South Wales.
Find out everything you need to know about becoming a licenced trade professional on the NSW Fair Trading website.