BECOME A MASTER BUILDERS APPRENTICE OR TRAINEE
Master Builders Apprenticeship Service is a Group Training Organisation, who employs apprentices and trainees to place them with tradespeople, builders and contractors within the Building and Construction Industry for on the job training in their trade.
To learn more about this arrangement, Training Service NSW provide an information here - What is a Group Training Organisation?
We’re always looking for great people looking to start or continue their apprenticeship or traineeship with Master Builders!
Apply here to become a Master Builders Apprentice or Trainee by completing the online application
Not sure which trade is best for you? Check out our online career resource Build Your Story
Please note - if you live in the Newcastle/Hunter Valley Region, apply to MBA Group Training & Personnel
A MASTER BUILDERS PREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Construction Induction Card (White Card) - Need a White Card? Call 02 8586 3588 or Find an Upcoming Course
- Drivers Licence and transport *
- Motivation and desire to complete your apprenticeship or traineeship!
*Most positions require you to have a licence and transport. You can only be considered for positions where this isn't required if you don't have your licence.
Working toward getting your licence? Great! Apply today!
Master Builders provide their apprentices and trainees the following benefits:
- Safety training prior to commencement
- Ongoing safety training throughout your apprenticeship or traineeship
- PPE Kit (Personal Protective Equipment) in a back pack for convenience to take to site or off site training
- Award wages paid weekly, including superannuation and tax
- Regular on the job monitoring and support from a dedicated Field Officer through site visits and phone calls
- Ongoing career support and guidance as you reach milestones
Master Builders Apprenticeship Service is committed to the principle of merit and equity by ensuring that all applicants are selected under the guidelines and principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) and Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace (EOWA) Programs.